As you can probably see, my handwriting is even more illegible than usual. It's actually meant to say "whenever" somewhere above, but my scrawly handwriting makes it look like I can't spell to save my life (I promise you, I can!). Anyway, like it says above, May wasn't a brilliant month; I had a load of GCSE exams, very little reading time (it was all taken up by revision) and even less blogging time.
- A few other blogs I've read are: ? ? ? ? ? ? (have fun picking!)
- Shameless plug, but I also sorted out an email newsletter for this blog (at last!) which you can sign up for through my sidebar.
- Looking ahead to June, I won't have much time to blog (more exams…) but I do have a few ideas planned. E.g. I'm planning a post where I gif the pages of all my old notebooks – not sure if I'll have it done by June though.
- Oh, and I was sent Reasons She Goes to the Woods for review (it arrived this morning) and it looks TOTALLY "my thing"!
- I've got 5 exams left now, but they'll all be over by the end of June. :)
Anyway, that's it for May. Nothing that interesting, although it wasn't awful either. How was May for you? Did you read any good books that you'd like to recommend or discover any particularly amazing blogs?